- population: «1799»
- population density: «87.6» per acre
- housing density: «32.3» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1830»
- built up: «1940» – «1945»
- neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
- primary: five story apartments
- secondary: loft conversions
- tertiary: eight to ten story apartments
Ingersoll Homes. Six story red brick cruciform projects. Central, irregularly shaped plazas with basketball courts, playground. Also a couple warehouse buildings, expressway ramps. Projects have no internal vehicle access, arranged around 'walks' in place of former streets.
Visited April 5, 2005.
|Black or African American||1290||74.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||17||1.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||495||27.5%|