- population: «1260»
- population density: «80.8» per acre
- housing density: «35.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1890» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Bay Ridge
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: four story apartments
- tertiary: apartments above retail
Middle class Middle-Eastern & Italian neighborhood. Two story row houses, mature trees, no vacant lots. Courtyard four and five story apartments on 4th Avenue near subway. Three story apartments and retail on 5th Avenue. Row houses have garden apartments, one set has porch with apartment underneath. About 10 foot setbacks. Distorted grid - unsure what the tilt does to the edges, but centers of the rows are oriented to streets.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||2||0.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||4||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||194||15.4%|