- population: «931»
- population density: «102.2» per acre
- housing density: «45.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1860» – 1870»
- neighborhood: Park Slope
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: institutional or recreational
South Park Slope: brick row houses, retail on avenues, also on 5th mixed with apartments. Couple blocky four-story apartment buildings on 4th. Three and four story houses on streets. Over half have 14 foot setbacks, rest have 6-8 foot. About half and half two and three story.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||79||8.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||229||24.6%|