- population: «985»
- population density: «30.3» per acre
- housing density: «12.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1950»
- neighborhood: Dyker Heights
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: single family attached
Single family homes becoming larger towards 86th Street (downhill). School takes up a half block, otherwise totally residential. Some semi-detached, a few attached on 86th. Most houses between 81st and 85th Streets are detached. Many quite large (McMansion to the nth). Large lots, same grid as rest of southwest Brooklyn.
Visited May 21, 2005.
|Black or African American||0||0.0%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||22||2.2%|