- population: «1461»
- population density: «115.6» per acre
- housing density: «57.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1870» – «1900»
- neighborhood: Park Slope
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: eight to ten story apartments
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Heavy brownstones, four-six stories, tall apartments on the Park. Some mansions, some four-six flats. Population white and wealthy. No retail, one synagogue.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||53||3.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||60||4.1%|