- population: «428»
- population density: «25.7» per acre
- housing density: «11.4» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1860» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: institutional or recreational
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: four story apartments
On boundary of Bedford-Stuyvesant and Flushing Ave industrial corridor. Has 1/2 block pool, 1/2 block school and playground. Large lot development to medical center. Northern block looks like ground zero for aluminum siding/asphalt tile family reunion. Retail, restaurants on Nostrand. At least one set of five brownstones, one large apartment building, one Salvation Army center.
Visited February 13, 2005.
|Black or African American||357||87.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||5||1.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||37||8.6%|