- population: «492»
- population density: «36.9» per acre
- housing density: «16.7» per acre
- main use: recreational
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1860» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: institutional or recreational
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: industrial
Most of zone taken up by a park (St. Andrew's Playground). Retail and two-three stories of apartments above on Fulton. Some automobile businesses on Atlantic Avenue. Three-four vacant lots. Two-three story flats on Herkimer and St. Andrews.
Visited July 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||435||92.0%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.6%|
|Hispanic or Latino||33||6.7%|