- population: «2229»
- population density: «222.0» per acre
- housing density: «116.8 per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Brighton Beach
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: six to seven story apartments
Apartments! Six story blocks taking up almost entire lots, melding into one another; quasi-gothic ornament in brick. Buildings have two foot setbacks, lightwells. South end is wide boardwalk on beach. Promenade for the many older folks - Russians in fur coats and wheelchairs.
Visited April 9, 2005.
|Black or African American||4||0.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||85||3.8%|