- population: «924»
- population density: «94.9» per acre
- housing density: «44.0» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: single family detached
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: vacant lots
Bushwick Avenue has a number of mansions, a few other freestanding houses in the blockgroup. Also a large set of NYCHA apartments. A couple retail establishments on Evergreen. Rest is semi-detached, four story apartments, and three-four story rowhouses.
Visited July 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||516||60.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||386||41.8%|