- population: «3020»
- population density: «200.6» per acre
- housing density: «47.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1970 – «1975»
- neighborhood: Williamsburg
- primary: five story apartments
- secondary: four story apartments
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
Mostly urban renewal apartment houses. Five-six buildings irregularly arranged on an irregular block, with interconnected plazas and bridged by walkways. Lots of concrete, also trees. Old apartment buildings still stand on Bedford. Little or no retail, one school. Hasidic neighborhood, also Latino. No vehicle access to interior of block.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||144||5.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||356||11.8%|