- population: «1144»
- population density: «78.5» per acre
- housing density: «28.3» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1900» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: four story apartments
- tertiary: commercial or retail
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Apartments and single family. Some row houses. Coney island Avenue has commercial retail, Kings Highway is more consumer-oriented. Synagogues on Avenue P. Many doctor's offices.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||30||2.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||12||1.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||311||27.2%|