- population: «762»
- population density: «37.9» per acre
- housing density: «17.8» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1860» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Greenpoint
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: loft conversions
- quaternary: industrial
Mix of commercial (Manhattan Avenue), residential (Lorimer, Guernsey Streets), and industrial (Banker, Dobbin Streets). Residential is two and three flats (mostly), lots of Aluminium siding, narrow streets. Small backyards. Irregular grid in western portion.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||7||0.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||8||1.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||141||18.5%|