- population: «1331»
- population density: «155.9» per acre
- housing density: «63.1» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1860» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Greenpoint
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: four story apartments
Two-three story buildings on a distorted grid. Some lots on Humboldt are rears of houses on Diamond. Some four story. Retail on Nassau with two-three stories above. A few single family houses, but mostly apartments.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||4||0.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||68||5.1%|