- population: «1177»
- population density: «25.5» per acre
- housing density: «10.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1908»
- built up: «1910» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Manhattan Beach
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: six to seven story apartments
- tertiary: single family attached
Suburban. One synagogue, two apartment buildings, some two-family houses, rest is detached single family, driveways between. Ample lots (for NYC), all have back & front yards. Lots of tear downs, McMansions going up. Blocks get shorter to the east, Irwin Street has no houses on it. Streets are wide, with big setbacks.
Visited April 9, 2005.
|Black or African American||3||0.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||24||2.0%|