- population: «980»
- population density: «52.6» per acre
- housing density: «17.6» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1920»
- built up: «1920» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Marine Park
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: single family detached
Very homogenous blockgroup - semi-detached houses except on Avenue R and south end of East 38th Street. Some use of front yards as parking, some as yards. Alley behind Avenue R.
Visited July 2, 2005.
|Black or African American||6||0.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||3||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||44||4.5%|