- population: «1865»
- population density: «107.5» per acre
- housing density: «31.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1880» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Cypress Hills
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: apartments above retail
Mostly three-story brick row houses, large rear yards. Retail on Fulton, Atlantic. Two small Streets (with alleys!) on northwest block - one developer's bright idea? These houses have eclectic greco-gothic ornament. A few three story apartment buildings on commercial Streets.
Visited March 27, 2005.
|Black or African American||370||21.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||13||0.8%|
|Hispanic or Latino||942||50.5%|