- population: «1282»
- population density: «72.9» per acre
- housing density: «26.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1890» – «2000
- neighborhood: East New York
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: high-rise apartments
- quaternary: single family semi-detached
Many vacant lots - a couple per block. A few abandoned houses, mixed with newish Section 8 houses - three story row houses, setback for parking in front. Older construction is two and three story two or three flats, some with side driveway, some row. Retail is limited to some corner stores.
Visited June 4, 2005.
|Black or African American||837||68.8%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||8||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||426||33.2%|