- population: «1162»
- population density: «87.6» per acre
- housing density: «36.6» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1900» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: single family semi-detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Residential, except for retail on 11th Avenue. Mix of semi-detached two and three flats, detached single family, attached single family. A couple of four-five story apartment buildings. Some lots are 40 ft (on 12th Avenue), mostly about 20 ft. Mix of front garage, side alley, street parking.
Visited May 21, 2005.
|Black or African American||2||0.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||66||5.7%|