- population: «1348»
- population density: «98.8» per acre
- housing density: «32.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1880» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: single family attached
Apartments on avenues, four, five, six stories. Some of the original (large) single family detached houses remaining on Streets - have small yards, may have setbacks. Few of these houses still single family. Many replaced by three flats. New construction in progress. Shallow, wide lots. Roughly 100% Orthodox, quiet on a saturday with strolling families.
Visited March 26, 2005.
|Black or African American||0||0.0%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||7||0.5%|