- population: «1116»
- population density: «83.4» per acre
- housing density: «36.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1880» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: four story apartments
- tertiary: institutional or recreational
Bed-Stuy brownstones: almost entirely two-and-a-half story. Large, four story apartments on avenues. Fairly deep, 12-14 foot setbacks. Seem to be garden apartment and two story house set up. Couple of churches, only one-two vacant lots. Mostly African American, quiet on Easter Sunday. Retail restricted to a couple delis, Chinese take-outs.
Visited March 27, 2005.
|Black or African American||1051||95.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||40||3.6%|