- population: «1104»
- population density: «45.8» per acre
- housing density: «14.6» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1880» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Cypress Hills
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: single family attached
Mixed vacant, light industrial, commercial. Houses more common between Fulton and Atlantic, mostly detached, two story. A couple two-story brick rows. Some conversions and additions. A few three-four story apartments. South of Atlantic many vacant, junkyard lots. Wide variety of housing types, one larger factory (defunct?). Small lots, wide streets. Atlantic is six lanes. Many curb cuts for driveways.
Visited March 27, 2005.
|Black or African American||305||29.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||12||1.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||746||67.6%|