- population: «1338»
- population density: «47.2» per acre
- housing density: «11.4» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1890» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: industrial
- secondary: single family detached
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: single family attached
Mix of single family houses and one-story industrial. Commercial on avenues, some warehouses on center two blocks are industrial, other four blocks mostly detached and semi-detached single family. Some rows of three story apartments on avenues.
Visited March 26, 2005.
|Black or African American||92||7.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||23||1.8%|
|Hispanic or Latino||656||49.0%|