- population: «1283»
- population density: «91.8» per acre
- housing density: «23.6» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1900» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: single family semi-detached
- quaternary: two to four flats
Mostly two story row houses, apartments on New Utrecht and 13th Avenues above retail. Streets are semi-detached row houses. Mainly Orthodox - everything closed on a Saturday, otherwise probably bustling. El on New Utrecht, ten foot sidewalks on Streets.
Visited March 26, 2005.
|Black or African American||1||0.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||5||0.4%|
|Hispanic or Latino||215||16.8%|