- population: «899»
- population density: «51.9» per acre
- housing density: «22.1» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «1930»
- neighborhood: Midwood
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family semi-detached
- quaternary: six to seven story apartments
Lots of strolling kids and adults on a Saturday afternoon. Blockgroup split by very wide Ocean Parkway, lined with six story apartment buildings, semi-detached single family houses. East 5th and 7th have some detached single family, nothing too large. Ryder Avenue cuts through blockgroup obliquely. Large lots and houses, large families, too.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||1||0.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||24||2.7%|