- population: «1573»
- population density: «64.1» per acre
- housing density: «26.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1900» – «1940»
- neighborhood: Sheepshead Bay
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
- quaternary: single family semi-detached
Between a wide parkway and a wide avenue, single family semi-detached, driveway in front or on side. Some two flats, six story apartments. Gravesend Neck Road cuts through - narrow colonial era road mostly effaced by grid of numbers and letters.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||9||0.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||46||2.9%|