- population: «649»
- population density: «10.0» per acre
- housing density: «3.9» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1900» – «1920»
- neighborhood: East New York
- primary: industrial
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: vacant lots
- quaternary: five story apartments
Industrial area. A few blocks of housing, rest is large industrial - including Sanitation and MTA facilities, god knows what else. L train runs through, moving from elevated to below grade.
Visited June 4, 2005.
|Black or African American||570||89.8%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||95||14.6%|