- population: «910»
- population density: «48.9» per acre
- housing density: «20.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1900»
- built up: «1920» – «2000
- neighborhood: Gravesend
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: single family attached
Single family houses, detached and semi-detached. East 3rd has a rash of teardowns, additions. Retail with apartments above sprinkled on Avenue U. Large houses, large lots on Avenue T. Side driveways, some front-loaders.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||1||0.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||38||4.2%|