- population: «1602»
- population density: «82.3» per acre
- housing density: «31.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1870» – «1920»
- neighborhood: Parkville
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: single family detached
Mix of two and three flats, single family detached and semi-detached and row. Garage and on-street parking. One of most diverse blockgroups. Wide, shallow lots, narrow streets. Ocean Parkway is wide, with frontage lanes on each side. Group housing as part of Cerebral Palsy clinic.
Visited May 14, 2005.
|Black or African American||57||3.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||4||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||207||12.9%|