- population: «1173»
- population density: «104.4» per acre
- housing density: «46.1» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1870» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Greenpoint
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family attached
Semi-historical district. Two-three story single family or flats, One large six story dense apartment. Two churches. Retail and three stories of apartments on Manhattan. Roughly six foot setbacks on residential streets.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||15||1.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.6%|
|Hispanic or Latino||271||23.1%|