- population: «1200»
- population density: «105.3» per acre
- housing density: «37.6» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1840» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Williamsburg
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: vacant lots
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: single family detached
Four story brick buildings with zero setback. Fairly plain, have always been worker's housing. Some three story aluminum siding specials. Retail on Graham, Montrose, Manhattan. About 12 ft sidewalks. One industrial building converted to lofts.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||50||4.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||22||2.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||1055||87.9%|