- population: «1233»
- population density: «112.8» per acre
- housing density: «72.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1816»
- built up: «1820» – «1900»
- neighborhood: Brooklyn Heights
- primary: four story apartments
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Five story brownstones, small setbacks. One corner has three-lot newer six-story apartment (still prewar). Institutions: Brooklyn Historical Society, at least two churches (large stone, with small sideyards). Ten-story transitional Romanesque office building. One mid-block alley - coach houses mostly now apartments. Montague St: former residential, now upper income restaurants and shops on first and second floors.
Visited February 17, 2005.
|Black or African American||35||2.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||4||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||58||4.7%|