- population: «1546»
- residents per acre: «106.7»
- housing units per acre: «27.5»
- main use: institutional
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: institutional or recreational
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Half is large high school and playgrounds, other half is two and three flat rowhouses (some two family). Retail on Irving and Knickerbocker. Small setbacks, backyards probably half the size of built-up portion of lot.
Visited May 8, 2005.
|Black or African American||325||23.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||14||1.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||1147||74.2%|