- population: «890»
- population density: «93.7» per acre
- housing density: «46.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1860» – «1880»
- neighborhood: Park Slope
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: four story apartments
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Park Slope! On a hill, two, three, and four story brownstones. 7th and 8th Streets are unbroken rows. 8th Street is unmatched in uniformity (two story on north side, three on south side). Retail on Seventh Avenue in storefronts below converted rowhouses or zero-setback four story apartments.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||25||2.9%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||53||6.0%|