- population: «975»
- population density: «85.2» per acre
- housing density: «35.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1850»
- built up: «1860» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Greenpoint
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: single family attached
Two and three, some four story single family and two or three flats. Small setbacks, architectural variety. Small backyards. Lots of aluminum siding. McGuiness has been widened, teardowns along east side. Some later replacements has garage on first floor. Other streets narrow.
Visited May 1, 2005.
|Black or African American||14||1.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||48||4.9%|