- population: «1040»
- population density: «91.8» per acre
- housing density: «31.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1890» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Brownsville
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: four story apartments
- tertiary: single family attached
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Two story single family row houses, four story apartments and three story NYCHA apartments (with parking). Upper floors vacant on Pitkin. School on half of northern block. Relatively new (and ugly) two and three flats. Howard is quite wide, has median.
Visited May 17, 2005.
|Black or African American||819||80.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.6%|
|Hispanic or Latino||240||23.1%|