- population: «1029»
- population density: «46.1» per acre
- housing density: «18.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1840»
- built up: «1870» – «2000
- neighborhood: Bushwick
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: vacant lots
- tertiary: apartments above retail
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Two-three story two and three flats. Industrial on north end, retail on Broadway under the elevated. Two or three large vacant lots, infill present throughout. Fairly big setbacks for small houses - 10 ft. Some older brick rowhouses, more three story siding houses.
Visited May 29, 2005.
|Black or African American||786||79.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||7||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||247||24.0%|