- population: «2164»
- population density: «154.9» per acre
- housing density: «58.9» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1955» – «1960»
- neighborhood: Brownsville
- primary: high-rise apartments
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
Public high rise housing of two types, plus assorted remnant three story apartment blocks, retail, vacant lots. Glenmore houses: two shorter, one tall tower, square in plan, arranged around central (concrete) plaza lined with loggia. Seth Low houses are tall, rectangular in plan, arranged around grassy park arranged around grassy central park and community center. Glenmore has parking lots, Low does not. Blockgroup is adjacent to industrial park. Several Streets vacated for housing projects.
Visited May 29, 2005.
|Black or African American||1719||82.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||13||0.6%|
|Hispanic or Latino||464||21.4%|