- population: «1003»
- population density: «62.5» per acre
- housing density: «35.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1870» – «1950»
- neighborhood: Bay Ridge
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: single family detached
- tertiary: six to seven story apartments
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Down by the Narrows. Row, detached and semi-detached, apartments - this blockgroup has it 'all.' About 40% have front entry garage. Blocks almost square, significant space given over to auto storage. Built up erratically, mostly by World War II. Three fourths of one block dedicated to a church and its outbuildings.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||3||0.3%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||62||6.2%|