- population: «2066»
- population density: «71.9» per acre
- housing density: «23.5» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1880»
- built up: «1950» – «1955»
- neighborhood: Canarsie
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family semi-detached
On the edge of Canarsie. Mostly subsidized housing: one to three flats. One shopping center, one much older (farm?) house. One block has an alley, most of the rest have either garage built into front or parking space.
Visited June 12, 2005.
|Black or African American||1853||92.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||77||3.7%|