- population: «838»
- population density: «63.5» per acre
- housing density: «24.1» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1870» – «1900»
- neighborhood: Sunset Park
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: vacant lots
Mix of light industrial, warehouses, and residential. Industrial concentrates to west, near Gowanus 'Parkway.' One school (private, Islamic) with large parking lot. Vacant lots common, houses eclectic. Mostly two-three stories, a few one story houses - converted garages? Industrial - live poultry, blacksmithy, auto body shop. etc.
Visited April 10, 2005.
|Black or African American||64||8.6%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||8||1.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||536||64.0%|