- population: «992»
- population density: «64.2» per acre
- housing density: «35.3» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1840» – «1980»
- neighborhood: Gowanus
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: four story apartments
- quaternary: two to four flats
Probably walked through this one wrong. Mostly two story row houses. One apartment building (seniors). Little retail, industrial near the Gowanus, some vacant lots. Three story brownstones near Smith Street. Narrow streets, no setbacks east of Hoyt.
Visited March 5, 2005.
|Black or African American||76||8.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0||0.0%|
|Hispanic or Latino||148||14.9%|