- population: «1130»
- population density: «61.2» per acre
- housing density: «20.4» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1920» – «1930»
- neighborhood: East Flatbush
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: single family semi-detached
- tertiary: industrial
- quaternary: two to four flats
Detached and semi-detached houses, cemetery on the south edge. Church is a mid-level commercial strip, 6 lanes. Houses have side driveways, shared or individual. Very little vegetation besides two feet of greensward on sidewalks. Setbacks vary, 6-12 ft.
Visited April 17, 2005.
|Black or African American||1068||96.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1||0.1%|
|Hispanic or Latino||43||3.8%|