- population: «788»
- population density: «61.2» per acre
- housing density: «20.8» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1890» – «1980»
- neighborhood: East New York
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: two to four flats
Low rise, two-three story. Entire stretch of Blake Street is a row of two story single family houses of recent vintage. Setback for parking in front. Otherwise a mix of two and three story brick houses. About a fifth vacant. No retail.
Visited May 29, 2005.
|Black or African American||629||84.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||6||0.8%|
|Hispanic or Latino||128||16.2%|