- population: «529»
- population density: «28.1» per acre
- housing density: «11.1» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1870» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Crown Heights
- primary: two to four flats
- secondary: industrial
- tertiary: vacant lots
- quaternary: apartments above retail
Mostly industrial zone. Residential on north-south streets, warehouses, junkyards on east-west streets. Lots of auto-related business: tires, carwash, gas station. Several large blocks of 4-story apartments with first-floor retail on Classon. Smaller, 2-story residential on Franklin. Some housing on east-west streets: Dean, Bergen, more-so on St. Marks. An el line (S shuttle) runs through.
Visited February 6, 2005.
|Black or African American||331||66.5%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||7||1.4%|
|Hispanic or Latino||192||36.3%|