- population: «571»
- population density: «63.8» per acre
- housing density: «32.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1860» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Fort Greene
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: apartments above retail
- tertiary: four story apartments
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Brownstones mixed with older frame row houses. Some one story commercial mixed in: restaurants on Dekalb, one on Lafayette. One block is mostly a school. Two larger apartment buildings. Dekalb is diagonal, leading to some strange lots on north edge. Houses are two-five stories.
Visited March 12, 2005.
|Black or African American||287||52.8%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.4%|
|Hispanic or Latino||75||13.1%|