- population: «939»
- population density: «75.9» per acre
- housing density: «35.2» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1840» – «1970»
- neighborhood: Boerum Hill
- primary: apartments above retail
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: two to four flats
- quaternary: eight to ten story apartments
Mix of 1850s-70s two-three story row houses with later four-five tenement apartments. Older buildings have 6-10 foot setbacks, later ones have none. One large school and playground, north-south streets are commercial, Smith is gentrified, Hoyt borders public housing. Smith has five-six story buildings, Hoyt: one-three. One instance of newer (subsidized?) housing with space for car in front.
Visited March 5, 2005.
|Black or African American||95||11.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||11||1.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||382||40.7%|