- population: «1352»
- population density: «107.2» per acre
- housing density: «35.7» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1890»
- built up: «1920» – «1930»
- neighborhood: East Flatbush
- primary: single family detached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: four story apartments
- quaternary: six to seven story apartments
Six story apartments and semi-detached single family. A few three story apartments, a few fully detached. Built-up post-auto - 20s-30s? Cul-de-sacs on south end due to cemetery. Similar to 85801, except with more big apartment buildings.
Visited April 17, 2005.
|Black or African American||1294||97.1%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||50||3.7%|