- population: «1357»
- population density: «217.8» per acre
- housing density: «94.3» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: 1810»
- built up: «1820» – «1890»
- neighborhood: Brooklyn Heights
- primary: five story apartments
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: six to eight flats
- quaternary: eight to ten story apartments
Brooklyn Heights Historic District. Two blocks, different sizes. One square, other elongated. Mix of three-four story brownstones - some pre-1830 - and apartments, some six-seven stories. One large 14-story Romanesque-Venetian pile, probably upscale retirement home.
Visited April 7, 2005.
|Black or African American||124||9.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||4||0.3%|
|Hispanic or Latino||117||8.6%|