- population: «1327»
- population density: «40.9» per acre
- housing density: «14.2» per acre
- main use: industrial
- platted: «1870»
- built up: «1900» – «1920»
- neighborhood: East Flatbush
- primary: single family semi-detached
- secondary: single family attached
- tertiary: vacant lots
- quaternary: industrial
South half is industrial, mostly masonry shops. North half occupied by two varieties of castle-style row houses. Have alleys and garages in rear. Taller houses on Avenues. A few semi-detached houses thrown in. Retail on Farragut, half of a block is a school, half of one is a grocery store with parking lot.
Visited July 4, 2005.
|Black or African American||1215||93.2%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2||0.2%|
|Hispanic or Latino||77||5.8%|