- population: «1351»
- population density: «97.1» per acre
- housing density: «28.8» per acre
- main use: residential
- platted: «1839»
- built up: «1890» – «1910»
- neighborhood: Borough Park
- primary: single family attached
- secondary: two to four flats
- tertiary: single family detached
- quaternary: six to eight flats
Ethnically mixed neighborhood. Latino (Central American?) and Orthodox Jewish. Lots of new single family construction and additions in Jewish section. Otherwise blockgroup is mostly continuous row houses. Fort Hamilton Parkway is wide and has very wide (forty foot) sidewalks.
Visited May 7, 2005.
|Black or African American||9||0.7%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||8||0.7%|
|Hispanic or Latino||384||28.4%|